HOW TO PREPARE
Here’s how to prepare for our visit:
- Make sure the nearest parking spot to your home is available for our upholstery cleaning truck prior to our arrival.
- Please make sure there is an accessible water spigot in your front yard.
- Please remove all items and throws on the furniture that is going to be cleaned.
- During the pre-inspection walk-through with your technicians, please advise them of any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture such as weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs.
- Please point out any spots or stains which may require special attention during the upholstery cleaning.
- Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- A special note about odors, we do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to the depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attained. Also, for several days after cleaning you may notice an elevated odor due to higher humidity levels.
- For safety sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones.
Smart Choice Cleaning is the Smart Choice for upholstery cleaning in McLean, Reston, Burke and everywhere else in Northern Virginia.